Monday, September 27, 2010

We're Off!!!

We left Modesto this morning around 11:00 am. Bonnie has a stowaway, Little Brownie (the little monkey). He is our travel companion given to us by Bonnie’s cousin’s kindergarten class in the Philadelphia area. For the next 6 hours we are hanging out at the LA Airport. We take off around midnight for our 14 hour flight. We are thrilled we made it out of Modesto, to San Francisco, then LA with our luggage intact, but it surely is going to be a long travel day!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was your stowaway! I wanna go I wanna go!!!! I hope you guys are having a great time! Miss you already!
    Love you! Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about y'all everyday and hoping that you're having a fabulous time! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.
    Much love...flika

    ReplyDelete
  3. R.J.sent me your link and am loving following your adventures. It looks fantastic! Keep having fun, you two.

    ReplyDelete