Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kia Ora from New Zealand Day 17

I thought I would take advantage of our free Internet here in Auckland and post some pictures from today.  Both Bonnie and I took our turn at the helm of the Spirit of Auckland.  It was an overcast day, but great fun to be out on the water in the Auckland Harbor.  We also visited the Maritime Museum where Little Brownie sat on the bow of an outrigger canoe. We were bussed around to see the sights, then dropped back at the wharf where we walked around and had lunch. Unfortunately my body finally succumbed to the cold bug that has been going around, so we headed back to the hotel to pack for the final leg of our tour, Fiji. 



A boat just like ours.

See Little Brownie?


1 comment:

  1. Brrrrrrrr.... Looks like a really cold but fun time. So bummed that you are sick now. I hope that you get better so you don't miss any fun in Fiji. Can't wait to see pics of your adventures there.
    Love you guys... Jenny

    ReplyDelete